Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61876 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    mysticeffect.com

Default MysticEffect- Graphics Community

Hello fellow KWWHunction Members! Today I'm in need of reviews of my site, Mystic Effect. I'm looking for some things that I can improve on like the skin, CMS, etc...

Preview

Main Site:

Forum:

Link is:
    www.mysticeffect.com

Quote Originally Posted by Admin at Mystic Effect
    The purpose of this website is to help more artists become better and have more skills in graphics designing. Those who are experienced and can help, help people here. You post resources, take part in competitions, pretty much a chill out spot for artists who wanna learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by GFX Top 100
    Mystic Effect is a Graphics/ Gfx learning site with down to earth members and a growing community with many adds on to it! It will include a render gallery, and many more things to come!
    Rmortera Reviewed by Rmortera on . MysticEffect- Graphics Community Hello fellow KWWHunction Members! Today I'm in need of reviews of my site, Mystic Effect. I'm looking for some things that I can improve on like the skin, CMS, etc... Preview Main Site: http://i27.lulzimg.com/9e7aba28cc.png Forum: http://i27.lulzimg.com/683c546234.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Skin is Very Dull Mate, For A Graphics Community According To me You SHould Make Up Your Own Skin etc. Still As You Are New, Wish You a Good Luck!

Website's:
    cancerite.com
    Isnt SceneMarket using the same logo?

Website's:
    mysticeffect.com
    Quote Originally Posted by my123world View Post
    Skin is Very Dull Mate, For A Graphics Community According To me You SHould Make Up Your Own Skin etc. Still As You Are New, Wish You a Good Luck!
    Yeah, we have a custom skin coming and thanks bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skords View Post
    Isnt SceneMarket using the same logo?
    Ahhh yeah, thats the default logo that came with theme, we never really thought of a good logo atm so we just used the logo that came with the theme.

Thread Information