Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61243 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk

Default Should we start selling dedicated servers? / What services to offer

Well basically as the title says, is it worth it? I got some good contracts with OVH, ROOT and Ecatel so I could easily offer some pretty good deals but is the fuss really worth it do you think?

Also what torrent type services do you think there are to offer, not really sure on how to go about this, I know we could offer server installs and such but yeah what do you all think? Some of my employee's do web design and have asked if we could sell that, just looking for another opinion.
    Biohost Reviewed by Biohost on . Should we start selling dedicated servers? / What services to offer Well basically as the title says, is it worth it? I got some good contracts with OVH, ROOT and Ecatel so I could easily offer some pretty good deals but is the fuss really worth it do you think? Also what torrent type services do you think there are to offer, not really sure on how to go about this, I know we could offer server installs and such but yeah what do you all think? Some of my employee's do web design and have asked if we could sell that, just looking for another opinion. Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    you have to get a team and discuss those things with yourselves and then decide whether it will be good or bad.

everyone in KWWH know you are doing indirect advertising and believe me it doesn't worth at all.

Highest Regards
    Mohammed H

Website's:
    KWWHunction.com Google.com
    Hmm,
    Well it really depends on how much you are planning to invest.
    if you are not planning to invest in Dedicated servers, You can go with Reselling OVH Servers, since they do not have any Contracts as such, which means if the clients refuses to pay you can straight away cancel the servers.

It would be a different case when you are Reseller Root lu servers, since you have to notify them like 20-30 days prior to cancellation, so if a Client decides to cancel his server and doesn't notify you, then you would be in loss.

But Yeah, Reselling OVH Servers would be the safest Option for you.
    Intel Xeon E3 -1240 16 GB DDR3 Ram 4 x 1 TB HDD 1 Gbit 100 TB BW -

Website's:
    MechoDDL.com Leaserver.com
    Mate my advice is to concentrate on one thing. Like your shared hosting. Make it popular and trusted first.

Then after gaining people's confidence move to other biz like RDP, or selling Dedi or VPS for that matter.
    || Leaserver : Virtual Server Solutions
    || Leaserver.com - Virtual servers | Netherlands
    || 99.9% server uptime guaranteed
    || www.leaserver.com | email : sales@leaserver.com

Website's:
    fastsubmitarticles.com darrenchow.com
    If you have the technical expertise to handle dedicated servers, why not. Some of your clients may eventually want to upgrade to dedicated servers. If you don't offer them, opportunities are lost.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    It does get annoying imo, Seems that your rather trying to attract business

If your niche is working now then stick with it.
    there is at least one person a day making a thread like this, Sorry if i seem ignorant a tad but i mean it gets annoying after a few years

Make yourself a bit popular and trusted. Trying making a budget for servers, Then surf out for best deals and servers out there
    People require only trusted people, to do business they dont want to invest in some hosters who run way with their money. So make yourself trusted first

Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk
    ^ We've been in business three years, it's not like we are some over night pop up host like some people here are trying to make us out to look like.

This definitely belongs in Hosting Discussion, please be more considerate next time

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

Your site is not loading, its being redirected to info.com lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information