Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6954 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net

Default Review WarezJungle

Hi all, WarezJungle.org has a new design, we move from serial script to phpBB 3 and I have modified a theme to create a custom style, but I need to know your opinions

So feel free to share your opinions, suggestions, it does not matter if they are good or bad, just share them, you can even suggest improvements
    ralfy_tm Reviewed by ralfy_tm on . Review WarezJungle Hi all, WarezJungle.org has a new design, we move from serial script to phpBB 3 and I have modified a theme to create a custom style, but I need to know your opinions :) So feel free to share your opinions, suggestions, it does not matter if they are good or bad, just share them, you can even suggest improvements :) Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Rapidforums.org AmarGram.com
    3/10 not attractive

Website's:
    ithangout.ro
    LOL @ bottom images ... come on .... love is in the jungle ?

+ you ripped the background image from ninjawarez

If your going to rip the Bg you could at least do a good job, who the fuck saves a bg as a .gif file FFS!! >:/

Original:

Fake shit site:

Original Site: http://ninjawarez.com

Design your own shit leecher!

Banned
    Website's:
    WarezWorm.net SpookyWarez.net DJWarez.org WarezJungle.org AlienMP3.com WarezAlliance.net
    @kamrul what you like and what you don't like? if you answer you will help me improving the site

@DJ Norix what bottom images?

@Flash it's a free world and we are pirates, get use to it!

If you have more suggestions and opinions feel free to write them, I am happy to hear/read them

PS: what is wrong in saving a bg image as a .gif ??? atleast it's smaller then a .png format and the .jpg it sucks

What respect will your site gain ripping other peoples hard work? and everyone knows .gif format loses quality...

Banned
    Website's:
    @Flash This is not ripping, I have only 1 image that is in the background

The .png format was 1.6 MB and it takes to much to load for low internet users, so I added .gif , it's a background and the difference between .png and .gif it's almost invisible

Later Edit: now I have seen why where you saying , you are a user of ninjawarez, I have seen your signature

Website's:
    acehd.net
    Taking one image that is custom IS ripping, but hey if it makes you happy...
    Personally i don't care if you steal our design, we'll still be the original

Website's:
    Se7ensins.com
    I've seen those speakers somewhere else also. I'm also going to guess you stole the register image because of the orange. If you didn't rip it then change it to green like the rest of your site.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    get a better bg that one suits NW only

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information