Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6868 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default What Are Secret Keys For Uploaders

Hi All Members

--== This Topic Belong To Users That Read All of Site But Have Problems With Earning Too ==--

I & Many New Uploaders In This Site Really Need Warez Work Secrets.

Now, I Can To Say Read All Topics In This Site That Related To Uploading Basis & Making Money From It So Please Dont order Me To Read Them Again.

I Started To Uploading 5 - 10 Fresh Contents (Music) Daily & Posting Manually To 60 Avg To High Traffic Forums, I Bought MP: Blend Too But Coudn't Use Because I Think This Software & Older Version Doesn't Have Enough Flexiblity. Software Has Many Troubles With Many Forums. Types of Captcha , Reading Special Forums Cookie , ...

So Last I Found A 'Custom Made Script + Xrumer Or Scrapeboard' May Really Help Any Uploader In This Way But It's hard To Programming Automated Scripts For Newbies That Include Me Too And Those Softwares Are Very Expensive.

Please Dont Cheer Members That They Can Making Money Easily From Uploading. Most Users Cant Live In Competition of Lord Warez Users.

I Tried For Success In 6 Months & Used Many Methods. Summary For Me Is It's Too Hard That Anyone Can Think About It. Unfortunately I & Many Other Members Though. I Never Got Higher Than As 10$ In Total

I Think Me & Many Users Dont Like Do A Repetetive Posting Way In Forums While Many LORDS!!! & Others Use Scripts That Are Expensive For Buying.

Please Anyone Sharing Ideas About Problems With Earning From Filehosts If Possible.

What Really Methods Need To Live In Among Big Warez Users & Forum Spammers + Hackers That Use Complex Script ?? Making A High Traffic Blog?

Only New Working Ways Please

Finally I Want To Say Warm Thanks To Useful KWWHunction Users & Moderators For Articles About Uploader's Needs.
    Faze-Time Reviewed by Faze-Time on . What Secret Keys For Uploaders Hi All Members :) --== This Topic Belong To Users That Read All of Site But Have Problems With Earning Too ==-- I & Many New Uploaders In This Site Really Need Warez Work Secrets. Now, I Can To Say Read All Topics In This Site That Related To Uploading Basis & Making Money From It So Please Dont order Me To Read Them Again. I Started To Uploading 5 - 10 Fresh Contents (Music) Daily & Posting Manually To 60 Avg To High Traffic Forums, I Bought MP: Blend Too But Coudn't Use Because I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    i-fresh.net
    Secret keys is secret . You should not only read. You should think too !

Banned
    Website's:
    xsl.tel xsltel.com
    Secret keys is to get a real life job and quit uploading.

And To Stop Typing Like This In The Near Future.

Highest Regards
    Mohammed H

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org
    A secret is meant to be a secret and oh well, real WAREZ LORDS don't share for moooooooooney but because warez never was meant for earning.

Anyways, there are some tips out there in this forum, you may take time to find and read those and I think will help you out.

haha..no one will tell the secret

@jbisana17 Dont Spamming This Topic. I Know There Are No Secret , As Arikarin Said I Think Lost Many Ways That Better Take Look More & More At KWWH And Helping From Google Never From You Spammer !!

Thread Information