Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61287 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Designer to design domain availibility search form

If the topic subject was confusing to you, let me clear it up.

I represent a web hosting company, which recently was approved and acredited to sell domain names to our clients. Now as some of oyu might know, WHMCS already has built in domain availibility checker.

What we want to do is, display a "BUY DOMAIN" form on our home page, where our visitors/clients can directly search for a domain [which will then take them to whmcs result page with available domain names info].

To give you a better idea, heres a screenshot:
    http://i27.lulzimg.com/3f5fd7c1ad.bmp

So this design will be placed on our homepage, and whenever someone inputs a domain and ticks the boxes of extensions, then they will be redirected to whmcs domain information page.

Note - More information about "where to place on our homepage" "design and color preferences" will be revealed privately. Let me know the cost involved and ETA.

Thanks.
    Yasmin Reviewed by Yasmin on . Designer to design domain availibility search form If the topic subject was confusing to you, let me clear it up. I represent a web hosting company, which recently was approved and acredited to sell domain names to our clients. Now as some of oyu might know, WHMCS already has built in domain availibility checker. What we want to do is, display a "BUY DOMAIN" form on our home page, where our visitors/clients can directly search for a domain . To give you a better idea, heres a screenshot: http://i27.lulzimg.com/3f5fd7c1ad.bmp So Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    I can do it for sure, but for some reason I can't see your screenshot

I dont know why, but when i clicked on the link it auto-downloaded the image. Use this new link and you'd see the screenshot at the bottom of their page. Might want to wait for a minute or two as the screenshot is HEAVY.

http://lulzimg.com/view/fac65a973b.bmp

Website's:
    FlowForums.com
    The images loads really slow.

Banned
    Please feel free to send me a PM if you are still in the need of a professional designer.

Still looking for someone.

Thread Information