Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61077 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Legal Wallpaper Site

I need a little bit info about a wallpaper sites.

I am planing to open a legal Wallpaper site but i dont know much about does legal stuff.
    What i need to know is, is it allowed to post wallpaper with out watermark of other sites name on to my site?

Do you know good wallpaper script with nice theme i dont mind if its free or paid?

Thanks
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . Legal Wallpaper Site I need a little bit info about a wallpaper sites. I am planing to open a legal Wallpaper site but i dont know much about does legal stuff. What i need to know is, is it allowed to post wallpaper with out watermark of other sites name on to my site? Do you know good wallpaper script with nice theme i dont mind if its free or paid? Thanks Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    check my signature

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    If they have any Copyright, then you cannot, with or without watermark, as that will be considered infringement of the right

Quote Originally Posted by ThumperTM View Post
    check my signature
    where did you get does wallpapers mate did you get it from other sites or did you buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by 0ccul7 View Post
    If they have any Copyright, then you cannot, with or without watermark, as that will be considered infringement of the right
    How can i know if they have copyright before i post on my site?
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Banned
    Website's:
    HotWallpapers.me AustraliaFlood.net VirtualUpload.net
    i download via torrents or file hosts releases

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    I consider, do one thing, get a graphic designer, alter the pictures a bit and watermark with your site's name.

Should get some decent traffic

what if i download wallpaper from this site and use it on my site?
    is that legal?

Website's:
    takeashotatlife.com allnewbeats.com xavierkedzierski.com
    Images are images, I guess if it's made public other than on the artist's website, it's to everyone. It's not as you were selling the images, nearly any wallpaper on the internet can be found on Google, no one will sue Google for copyright infringement

In a way your right so I am going to open a wallpaper site I guess

you can put any wallpaper at your site make sure you dont put watermark,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information