Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6954 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    These are just a bunch of fake pics.

2.   Sponsored Links

Respected Member
    I just visited General Discussion section and all threads from you have "girl" keyword in thread title.

Obsessed much? Get girl man.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Website's:
    moviesondownload.com
    yea from today lightning is making these type of threads i think his aim to get a respected rank over KWWH but EPIC FAIL !! huh

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    lol nice one

Quote Originally Posted by -saMmy- View Post
    yea from today lightning is making these type of threads i think his aim to get a respected rank over KWWH but EPIC FAIL !! huh
    Are you ok in your head how in earth can I get respected rank by posting this non worth threads. All the thread I post are fun threads none of them are worth to become respected rank. I know I am not worth in respected rank and there are much better webmasters here who has chance to become respected rank. Stop saying I post here goes i want respected rank go sort your self out EPIC FAIL very funny hahahaha
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Quote Originally Posted by lig}{tning View Post
    Are you ok in your head how in earth can I get respected rank by posting this non worth threads. All the thread I post are fun threads none of them are worth to become respected rank. I know I am not worth in respected rank and there are much better webmasters here we can be that group. Stop saying I post here goes i want respected rank
    how can members be so butthurt at you ?

I mean you make us laugh and enjoy our stay here instead of somebody who doesn't speak English or write post topics about how he got scammed or spam or other shit.

You my friend deserve the respected rank more than anybody i know here, I know you don't care about it but i really like what you do so please continue to entertain us with your quality topics and i know that most of us on KWWHunction agree's that you are awesome.

Have fun doing what you do best and don't let us down and just report the haters next time ok.

Thanks a lot doni I will keep post good stuff to keep you all entertain.

Haters if you don't like my threads please stay a way thanks
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

had 7 girlfriends and not cheated on one!

Website's:
    LotOfTalks.com
    lol.. as expected, thread was created by lig}{tning

I'm going to say those are fake, but still really funny.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information