Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61200 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default FBI arrests suspected LulzSec hacker over Sony breach

An alleged member of hacking group Lulz Security has been arrested in connection with the massive data security breach at Sony earlier this year.

Cody Kretsinger was arrested in Arizona by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and charged with conspiracy and unauthorised impairment of a protected computer after allegations he played a role in an extensive computer attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment in May and June this year.

The indictment alleges that Mr Kretsinger and other conspirators used a SQL injection attack to get through data security, stole confidential information and then distributed the data by posting it on the LulzSec website and Twitter feed.

If convicted, Mr Kretsinger faces a sentence of 15 years in prison.

The alleged attack that the man is being charged with came just weeks after an initial data breach at Sony's Playstation Network (PSN) which caused the service to be suspended for two months.

That breach exposed 77 million PSN users' information, while a subsequent breach at Sony Online Entertainment put 25 million users at risk.

Kroll Ontrack is the world's leader in data recovery and data management services, working to keep your data safe and always available.

Source
    lig}{tning Reviewed by lig}{tning on . FBI arrests suspected LulzSec hacker over Sony breach An alleged member of hacking group Lulz Security has been arrested in connection with the massive data security breach at Sony earlier this year. Cody Kretsinger was arrested in Arizona by the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and charged with conspiracy and unauthorised impairment of a protected computer after allegations he played a role in an extensive computer attack against Sony Pictures Entertainment in May and June this year. The indictment alleges that Mr Kretsinger and Rating: 5
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

2.   Sponsored Links

thanks for the info!

Respected Member
    Good job, you tried to act all cool, hacked Sony and now you will rot 15 years in prison. Congrats!

If you killed 10 people then they might be at least scared of you in prison but now, they will rape your ass daily.

Keep on Hackz0ring!
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

Banned
    Website's:
    biohost.info biohost.biz biohost.net blu.me.uk
    ^ I'm sure if you went hacking they wouldn't mess with you in prison

Respected Member
    ^ I'll never know that. I don't have time to spend it on learning to hack and then trying to kill someone's work.
    Have fitness or bodybuilding question? Ask Smith!

its the destiny of all hackers?

Why hackers do not spend their time and knowledge creating software, systems, etc.

Good hackers:
    Bill Gates = 59 Billions on Bank
    Mark Zuckerberg = 4.6 Billions dollars on Bank

Bad Hacker:
    Kevin Mitnick = was in the jail, not rich
    Jonathan James = in the jail

Hacking = Waste Of Time
    Hacking = Long Term Jail
    Hacking = Rape In Prison
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Hacking = Rape In Prison

All hackers who use it for the wrong purpose will get what they deserve... a long time in jail and a huge amount of debts due hacking...

Banned
    still hackers rocks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information