Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61201 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    CyberMania.org

Default Download Firefox 7 final before the official release!

Mozilla has uploaded Firefox 7 final version a day early. You can now install and use the final version where as the Firefox website has yet to be updated.

Mozilla's MemShring project has drastically improved Firefox's memory use in this version. Firefox 7 consumes 50% less RAM when compared to Firefox 6.

Whats new:

• Drastically improved memory use
    • Added a new rendering backend to speed up Canvas operations on Windows systems
    • Bookmark and password changes now sync almost instantly when using Firefox Sync
    • Added support for text-overflow: ellipsis
    • Added support for the Web Timing specification
    • Added an opt-in system for users to send performance data back to Mozilla to improve future versions of Firefox. This can be enabled by installing an add-on
    • Fixed several stability issues

http://download02.mozilla.org/pub/fi...etup%207.0.exe
    House_maniac Reviewed by House_maniac on . Download Firefox 7 final before the official release! Mozilla has uploaded Firefox 7 final version a day early. You can now install and use the final version where as the Firefox website has yet to be updated. Mozilla's MemShring project has drastically improved Firefox's memory use in this version. Firefox 7 consumes 50% less RAM when compared to Firefox 6. http://www.winmatrix.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif Whats new: Drastically improved memory use Added a new rendering backend to speed up Canvas operations Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    This version is for the testers.. Its not a early upload...

I just downloaded it tho.. I used to be on the testers group for a little its free to join..

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    This version is for the testers.. Its not a early upload...

I just downloaded it tho.. I used to be on the testers group for a little its free to join..
    you are wrong go to help about firefox you will notice you are on the release channel i downloaded firefox 6 too like that.

Website's:
    vaporhostn.com
    Yes this is a test release open for the public whos apart of the test group...

They do this until all surveys have been answered..

Its a final test release which they found stable enough to be set in the release channel

Website's:
    CyberMania.org
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonycgb2 View Post
    Yes this is a test release open for the public whos apart of the test group...

They do this until all surveys have been answered..

Its a final test release which they found stable enough to be set in the release channel
    its the final release moxilla does that pretty much since they switch to rapidrelease they upload the set up to their fpt server you will notice it might be available in two days via firefox updater!anyway what will we gain by arguing anyway those who wana try it go on here is an screenshot taken from my pc

Gone off that Molly
    Website's:
    thefaggotstore.org
    How the fcuk did they reach FFX7? I haven't even downloaded 4 yet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phamous View Post
    How the fcuk did they reach FFX7? I haven't even downloaded 4 yet.
    lol... it's like just yesterday people were on 3.6 or something and telling we are on latest and then in sometime they have become ancient

Website's:
    webdevs.biz seomasterz.co innovationsblog.com
    Fx9 uses even lesser

This version is still buggy FF6 used to consume 1.5 GB of RAM so I just downloaded and installed FF7 but I got don't send error 3 times. Can anyone please give me a stable version? Mofo FF9 please

Banned
    Website's:
    CloudNXT.net
    NEVER USED FF5 even ff4 is muxh better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information