Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6941 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Just dont care about them,they are fags/fatty no life boys

Quote Originally Posted by Sushant View Post
    joke with abusing someone's mother ? Do u think that our Mothers are born to be a part of our jokes ?
    Nope I do not.

So kiss me and smile for me, say that you'll wait for me <'3

3.   Sponsored Links

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by XzJoNzX View Post
    Just dont care about them,they are fags/fatty no life boys
    Talkin' about yourself?
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    Elite.SO Defendos.com Motionite.com
    OMG...THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE.

/close KWWH nao.

Defendos BETA3 Released! Thread - Official Website

I know this is internet.. I know there are many good people on internet and many bad and many manner less.. But when a member is on a site which have some rules and the member is violating them and abusing somebody's "MOTHER" then the owners of the forum should look into it..

What do you guyz do when a spammer comes into your site and spam all ur forum with his ads or shit ? Do u just ignore him by thinking oh it's the internet.. let the site spammed

Website's:
    MP3SearchEngines.net LatestMovieTrailers.org Talking.so
    Its strange that you guys are asking sushant to shut up rather than taking some action against the other guy. Seriously guys...

Quote Originally Posted by Sushant View Post
    I know this is internet.. I know there are many good people on internet and many bad and many manner less.. But when a member is on a site which have some rules and the member is violating them and abusing somebody's "MOTHER" then the owners of the forum should look into it..

What do you guyz do when a spammer comes into your site and spam all ur forum with his ads or shit ? Do u just ignore him by thinking oh it's the internet.. let the site spammed

Sushant you got the point
    Woman asks: If I sleep with 3 men, everyone calls me a slut.But when a man sleeps with 8 girls, everyone calls him a real man.How come?
    Wiseman replies: 'It's very simple. When one lock can be opened by 3 different keys, it's a bad lock. But when one key can open 8 different locks, we call it a master key'

Respected Member
    I hate you all.

Thread Closed

mmm mmm!
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information