Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61888 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    OH GOD!!!!!
    Website's:
    HotNewHipHop.com
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel696 View Post
    This thread and the previous one are both like a low budget TV show . He said that there and I`m saying it here , I have warez site , he don`t have warez site , I want ps3 , do you own takedowpiracy - No but I have warez site - DjMad account says that he owns it bla bla bla bla and in the end everybody is confused not knowing who is who. This type of third party threads are veeery stupid .
    DJ MAD attention whore..

It begins...
    Lol, gotta love the misconception here

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifetalk View Post
    Lol, gotta love the misconception here
    I cant believe i have to write this.

For the record i am no way connected with take down piracy or nate glass,i do know him or his company and what they do.I cant believe some people dont get sarcasm or banter.

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by bxflow View Post
    I think virus thinks dj mad is nate
    Trolol
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

5.   Sponsored Links

To the retards who are lazy as fuck and can't seem to read shit to save their lives: Dj Mad is NOT Nate from takedownPiracy he just copyied/pasted what Nate from takedownpiracy posted on his website. Learn 2 Internet.

ψ(`∇?)ψ

@viruz

@ Flash:

Learn 2 Internet? lol?

Banned
    @Flash You`ve changed my life . Do you offer IQ improve lessons ? Do you offer a discount for KWWH members ?

mmm mmm!
    Quote Originally Posted by azazel696 View Post
    @Flash You`ve changed my life . Do you offer IQ improve lessons ? Do you offer a discount for KWWH members ?
    No matter what, you should have had the training he offers.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Hmm then i wonder why he keeps ''promoting'' that site practically everyday with a new thread linking to a topic there and not only on KWWHunction , i came across the same thing on AS posted by DJ mad . Or even bother to write all that crap in the first post

Banned
    Website's:
    takedownpiracy.com
    Quote Originally Posted by viruz99 View Post
    Hmm then i wonder why he keeps ''promoting'' that site practically everyday and not only on KWWHunction , i came across the same thing on AS posted by DJ mad

i told you nate glass gonna buy me a ps3 + some games.

On a serious note can a mod please clean up the topic as its way off topic with people saying im this or that person or what not.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information