Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61342 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default swine flu?

hello..

I was wondering if you got swine flue close to you? its pretty bad around here ( south east england) so has any1 got it or know people that have?

Just wondering because my gf has got it pretty bad and got tamiflu to help get rid of it which i am going to get tomo because i have symptoms of it

a Whole week of staying indoors whooo! lol
    Storming Reviewed by Storming on . swine flu? hello.. I was wondering if you got swine flue close to you? its pretty bad around here ( south east england) so has any1 got it or know people that have? Just wondering because my gf has got it pretty bad and got tamiflu to help get rid of it which i am going to get tomo because i have symptoms of it :O a Whole week of staying indoors whooo! lol Rating: 5
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    viz0n.net SolidNode.com r00tsecurity.org
    Yes, but its so stupid... media makes a big deal about it because they want to scare you.
    ******** ▌| SolidNode.com - *QUALITY OFFSHORE* [100+ clients strong]
    ******** ▌| For official support, please e-mail support@solidnode.com.
    ******** ▌| We run well managed servers with Basic DDoS Protection.
    ******** ▌| We also do Server/Site Management/Setup

Website's:
    wznetwork.com
    Everyone in my school got it except me. No one died here yet and all are better now from my school

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    yea its spreading around here but no1 died and i dont see why they are making a big thing out of it people are recovering fast too

Well from what people are saying here its a normal flu x10 and you ache all over proper bad thats it,

in uk last time i check only old people and new born have died because of it :/
    It's amazing, being in a community can cause hate. Competitors or not - DDOS isn't cool :)

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    There are 2 ways you can die from it ...

If your 90+
    or
    if your any age but anorexic.

If you do not meat the minimum requirements please retry again when they are met.

-Bread
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    the tonsils problem i had was way worse then this swine flu shit rofl .. i think is all media hype

Website's:
    pspmafia.com zrev.net
    .. i think is all media hype

Just like the death of Michael Jackson...

-Bread
    Trusted & Respected Members:
    ACiD | Narutoroot | JmZ | Jackson | Phamous | litewarez

Well Midlands is riddled (not necessarily limited to swine flu either, dont sit on the bus you'll end up with syphilis ) but yeah i havent got it yet cause im finished with college for the summer bet i'll get it in September though)

Respected Member
    I would rather get it now to be honest, once you get it once you can't get it again since your body develops resistance to the flu. I think around 30 people died from it so far in the UK and the majority of them already had health problems so its not something I'm really worrying about to be honest and neither should you.
    "Maybe this world is another planet's Hell"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information