Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6617 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Website's:
    xinz.org

Default Warezspot database.. What to do..?

Hi there..
    I mistakenly got access to warezspot server files due to their stupid mistakes or you may say their lazyness.. There i found two databases of warezspot and of WS blog.. And their files in zip format..

I contacted the admin there and told him about this.. I also told him about his mistakes and how i got access to the files..
    In return of this, i asked him either to give a link back to my site in his forum or to upload some files for our forum.. But he, in returned warned me that he has many hacker members in his forum that will attack my forum and hack it.. Also one of the member of his site posted a thread in my site, giving warning that they will hack my site..

Now what should i do, should i make his db and files public or should just leave him, even he and his members warned me to hack my site..
    Waiting for reply guys..
    SoulEater Reviewed by SoulEater on . Warezspot database.. What to do..? Hi there.. I mistakenly got access to warezspot server files due to their stupid mistakes or you may say their lazyness.. There i found two databases of warezspot and of WS blog.. And their files in zip format.. I contacted the admin there and told him about this.. I also told him about his mistakes and how i got access to the files.. In return of this, i asked him either to give a link back to my site in his forum or to upload some files for our forum.. But he, in returned warned me that Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Realest Nigga
    if you post it u will loose all respect and proably banned from katz whats wrong with u dude respect ur fellows why the fuck should he upload for u or give u a link back. To be honest u were threatning him cus u said he must give u a link back or upload for u wtf bro im telling u this if u release it public il ddos ur site all my life and there would be noway ur site will get any traffic stupid prick gtfo

Regards Haxor

Website's:
    xinz.org
    Its not like that i am threatening him.. I was asking for a back link because i told him how to secure his forum from hackers in future, but in return he never thanked me and gave me a warning to hack my site.. I think its not fair..

Website's:
    CodeSociety.net
    yea i agree, how would u feel if u worked hard to build a database and all of a sudden someone gets it and leaks it? I would be pissed i worked 2 years on my site and if it got hacked i wouldnt be to happy about it.

souleater i understand how u feel too, but why go down to his level. You found this exploit told him how to fix it and he was a prick, dont help him again, and just leave him alone. You have done your part, never stoop to their level

The Realest Nigga
    well what im trying to say u cant force someone to give u a link back or upload for u i help people for free and they help me back later on. Webestrian also told me that u said that if he didnt do any of that u will release it to public so u did threaten him

Website's:
    WareztheDDL.com GTFO.ws
    You're a fucking idiot. So you tell him, i wont make your DB public if you link back to my site and upload for it?? Of course he is gonna be pissed off.
    You're a fucking low life. Get a life, and gtfo of KWWHunction. You do not deserve to be here.

Banned
    Website's:
    hd-eroticpictures.com
    +1 curtis Soul im tired of skiddys like u gtfo

Website's:
    xinz.org
    Lol.. I think i have done something good.. I would have made his db public without being telling to him with a another id.. But i contacted him and told him his mistakes.. I think he should at least has thanked me one time.. But he didnt.. And i never forced him.. I only asked him for a backlink.. But he replied that his members will hack my site too..
    I think i never did wrong in this case..

Banned
    Website's:
    gigasharez.org fileleech.org
    i have to agree threatning some 1 is bad shit man do as elio and curtis says GTFO man

Website's:
    xinz.org
    His members are still spamming my forum

http://www.warezsoul.org/showthread.php?t=52133

and i should make it clear that i never threatened him, in reverse he warned me to delete his db or he and his members will hack my site.. I think no good human is left on this earth..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information