Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6648 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    Rapidforums.org AmarGram.com

Post Review iPiracy.org

Plz Review this site.

Code: 
    http://www.ipiracy.org
    And click this image

kamrul Reviewed by kamrul on . Review iPiracy.org Plz Review this site. http://www.ipiracy.org And click this image http://www.ipiracy.org/public/style_images/idark/logo.png Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    cocktailbeats.com
    I like the colors, the X button for the Guest message is matted white so it doesn't blend well. Also I would make the text on the logo more bold. Also the search box isn't aligned very well. Other than that great site and good luck!

Website's:
    thnx for your nice comment.

Google Corp.
    the skin is good

you have this on scroll "For More Exclusive Download , Register And Get The Latest Products" it doesnt make sense.
    should say "For More Exclusive Downloads, Please Register To Get Full Access To The Latest Downloads"...

your boards stats suck. the site looks good and everything, but it still sucks badly
    get some more members and posts.

Respected Developer
    Website's:
    wrzc.org
    The Guest Message with the giant Red and white X is way to big. The edges of it aren't right either. It wan't cropped or cut right in Photoshop. I don't like the background to the coded links either. It's a bright white which doesn't look right. Otherwise get a few more members and it's not bad.

EDIT: why not let guests reply to the topics in the guest area?

Website's:
    Quote Originally Posted by SJshah View Post
    the skin is good

you have this on scroll "For More Exclusive Download , Register And Get The Latest Products" it doesnt make sense.
    should say "For More Exclusive Downloads, Please Register To Get Full Access To The Latest Downloads"...

your boards stats suck. the site looks good and everything, but it still sucks badly
    get some more members and posts.
    Thnx i will do it. member is a big problem and also post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    The Guest Message with the giant Red and white X is way to big. The edges of it aren't right either. It wan't cropped or cut right in Photoshop. I don't like the background to the coded links either. It's a bright white which doesn't look right. Otherwise get a few more members and it's not bad.

EDIT: why not let guests reply to the topics in the guest area?
    you are right about guest message box.

Thread Information