Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6930 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default MicroBlogLand.com - Micro Niche Blog Creation. Let Us Make You Money

Build a passive income that pays off your mortgage, your car or funds exotic holidays...With Our Micro Niche Blogs!

Micro Niche Blogs has become a very famous in the Internet Marketing World. Its very possible to make a huge income in autopilot with Adsense through these blogs. The Micro Niche sites concept relies on leveraging Low Competitive Keywords and Exact match domain (EMD). As its not easy these days to find low competitive keywords with available EMD, our service will come in handy to you. We will get you the best Keywords which will rank easily and make you money.

What You`ll Get?

We?ll create you a Micro Niche Blog with which you?ll start making money in autopilot!

Ok, The Process?

• We will select you a low competitive keyword with atleast 1,000 exact searches a month and $1.00+ CPC with EMD available.

• Wordpress installation
    • High CTR Wordpress theme with many templates and intelligent Ad Placements
    • Custom header for extra $5
    • SEO Plugins (Platinum SEO, Easy WP SEO, XML Sitemap)
    • 2x500 word articles with pictures
    • Complete On-Page SEO Optimization. We will optimize your blog to atleast 70% optimization rate and will send you a complete report
    • Social Buttons installation
    • Bookmarking to Digg, delicious, reddit, stumble
    • Twitter submission to over 1000 followers
    • 20 High Actual Pagerank blog comments
    • 10 Google 1+ Likes
    • DONE!

Some of our recent sites.

www.stopdoganxiety.com
    www.parisfranceattractions.com
    www.salmonsteakrecipes.com

Prices

Beginner package - One Micro Niche Blog
    Price - $39

• 1000+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
    • Wordpress installation
    • High CTR Wordpress theme
    • Custom header for extra $5
    • SEO Plugins
    • Complete On-Page SEO Optimization
    • 10 Google 1+ Likes

Silver Package - 3 Micro Niche Blogs
    Price - $99

• 1500+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
    • Wordpress installation
    • FREE Custom Headers
    • SEO Plugins
    • 10 Google 1+ Likes

Gold Package - 10 Micro Niche Blogs
    Price - $359

• 2000+ exact match EMD keyword. $1+ cpc
    • Wordpress installation
    • FREE Custom Headers
    • SEO Plugins
    • 10 Google 1+ Likes
    • + Kontent Bot plugin. WSO Special! Add unique content with push of a button.

How To Order?

1. Fill out the order form on www.microblogland.com or PM me that you`re interested.
    2. We`ll send you an EMD keyword and payment info.
    3. Register the domain, complete the payment and send us your cpanel or wordpress details.
    4. Thats all!

If you have any questions then you can visit our live support! Just click the live support icon on our website!

Reviews from WF:

Review

I purchased one of the $19 review copies. The seller immediately PM'ed me a keyword with 1K local searches and the .com EMD available, keyword was a nice commercial generic keyword. I registered the domain, setup a hosting account and my site was completed within 24 hours of my payment. The articles are very readable, have a good keyword density and the on page SEO is done very well (seller attached the seomoz on page analysis report giving it an A and I ran it through SerpIQ and it hit all of the on page SEO points there as well). I also ran the articles trough Copyscape and they passed there as well. The Google +1's, bookmarks and 20 blog comments (all auto approve blogs with a bunch of comments, nothing especially helpful) were also completed as advertised. He also posted the link to his Twitter feed, which I would suggest dropping from the service because the same account has links to every site he's doing. If I ordered again I'd ask that my sites not be posted there.

Conclusion:

I'm happy with the keyword, the site was built well and I would order again. The turnaround time was very impressive. The overall build over the site is better than what I have received from other micro niche providers. The link building part probably isn't going to help the site much, but with the exception of the Twitter feed it's nothing that's going to hurt the site. I would plan on doing my own link building on these sites no matter what so I don't see that as a big deal.

I would give it a 4.5/5
    I received my completed report from Vanished000, really impressed with the quick turn around time.

Site looks good, theme looks like it will give a good Adsense CTR. Everything appears to have been completed as promised. A good value for the money.

That's all I can comment on for now as it will take some time to see how the site settles into the SERPs. I'll let it do it's thing and report back in about a week.
    I received my review from vanished the other night, and now that WF is back up, time for a review...

Communication: Working with vanished was fantastic. We hammered out a niche to pursue after a few PMs back and forth, and he was off to work on my microblog. 5/5

Turnaround: He delivered the WP login details to my site in just about 24 hours. Can't beat that! 5/5

Content: I got a total of ~780 words split up across 2 posts, both with images. Content isn't amazing, but it is readable, not spun, and definitely gets the job done for the purpose of building out micro niche sites. 4/5

SEO: Keyword density is at right about 4.2%, I have no idea what the current standard is, because I don't really pay any mind to it, but I remember this being an appropriate density. Easy WP SEO, Platinum SEO, and a xml sitemap plugin were installed. Meta data was also filled out, granted it's pretty basic. Links and social signals were delivered as promised in the OP, in fact, I think he over delivered.

My only gripe is with the permalink structure, which contained the date of the posting, rather than the category and postname or just postname, as I prefer. Though I figure he can customize this to your needs without a problem.

I'm currently ranking #13 of over 750k results! Not bad, not bad at all... 4.5/5

Price: You really can't beat his pricing! It would easily take me 1-3 hours to do all this, and vanished000 just made my life so much easier. [5/5]

I'll definitely be using this service again to build out other micro niche "placeholder sites".

Thanks for the review copy!
    raitraak Reviewed by raitraak on . MicroBlogLand.com - Micro Niche Blog Creation. Let Us Make You Money http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/4151/logogwe.png Build a passive income that pays off your mortgage, your car or funds exotic holidays...With Our Micro Niche Blogs! Micro Niche Blogs has become a very famous in the Internet Marketing World. Its very possible to make a huge income in autopilot with Adsense through these blogs. The Micro Niche sites concept relies on leveraging Low Competitive Keywords and Exact match domain (EMD). As its not easy these days to find low Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    tophostingforum.com forumhealth.net az-reviews.com
    Starting bid - $1

Thread Information