Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61212 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default VPN recommendation pls

I am currently at WorldStream and pay 75 € incl VAT for a X2 @ 3ghz with 8gb ram and 500 gb hdd. Connected to a dedicated 1Gbit line. Installed with Win 2008 64bit.
    I use the server for seeding at a few private trackers and had used it for uploading to OCH. I quit relatively quickly uploading because I was not sure about the safety of my IP at the respective hosters.
    Then I wanted to rent a rdp acc what seemed safer. But I dont want to share a line with others.
    A friend has drawing my attention to the ovh offers and iam interested in the 16G server ... Quad core, 16gb ram, 1 TB hdd, and with 10 TB traffic. But "only" a 1Gbit port with assured 100mbit.

Since the OVH with Linux is even 25 € cheaper than the WS and still has twice the power I would probably want to go there. Now to my problem .... I also want to start uploading again. So I'am in search of a quick VPN provider who can hide the root ip at hosters and at private trackers. Many acquaintances of mine uploading on various platforms and have no problems with DMCA or takedowns. With servers at OVH or on RDPs from here. P2P is always allowed on most vpn services but warez linking/uploading not. I think the server at OVH is good because its fast and it can handle repacks or large amounts of files well. So I like to know ,if you have various experiences with VPN, what do you think or would recommend for me.

Maybe a little bit strange sentence construction...i hope you understand what i mean
    scrabb Reviewed by scrabb on . VPN recommendation pls I am currently at WorldStream and pay 75 € incl VAT for a X2 @ 3ghz with 8gb ram and 500 gb hdd. Connected to a dedicated 1Gbit line. Installed with Win 2008 64bit. I use the server for seeding at a few private trackers and had used it for uploading to OCH. I quit relatively quickly uploading because I was not sure about the safety of my IP at the respective hosters. Then I wanted to rent a rdp acc what seemed safer. But I dont want to share a line with others. A friend has drawing my Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    Website's:
    CuraShare.Net CuraShare.Me CuraShare.Info
    Not really on topic, but OVH's networks is not optimally peered for uploading to filehosts etc. I'd definitely recommend you to stay in NL...

mhm ok thx for the info...but a fast and nice vpn recommendation would be great

Thread Information