Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6903 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    indeed bad news for filehost owner

2.   Sponsored Links

Bad, bad news.. Oh well.. there's always a solution

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Yes, we all read TorrentFreak but thank you for posting...

What people don't understand is, you don't need to give rat ass about anything MPAA / BREIN says if you live in a country where they have no authority.

And, it's just another shit by BREIN which will fail like most of the times it failed before. They cannot control the flow of funds throughout the world.... And seriously, what if i don't own a site, i don't get arrested? or they do they want paypal to give out names anyone who receives money from filehosts? There are people who use these filehosts for legit purposes. They can never get paypal to give out MOST of the clients they have and also you can always move to AlertPay if you're afraid.

Thank god i live in a third world country. I'd be arrested by now, if i lived onshore for all the shit i do.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    I dont think this is on for PayPal only.It says many money processors.It can be AlertPay,WebMoney etc etc etc.

Bow Chicka Wow Wow!!
    Website's:
    scenerls.org wrz.co
    Yes, I understand that, but they cannot change Paypal / Alertpay or any money processors in a single day...

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Nah,even if they pull something like that i dont think they can succeed.Like someone mentioned above its a long trail to find out that a user is sharing illegal content and not legal.So it will go long long time.But i believe there is the other way that users can sue Paypal for sharing personal data with no reason.

Well whoever tries for it must think the guys who running those big hosts are not dumpasses to get sued. They have enough security and protection in the countries where they belong, and based on the current scenario, no countries will join hunting for them even if US or UK will come to do that. People are free. long live piracy

Website's:
    Rapidimg.org

It begins...
    The interesting/funny part is that BREIN is trying to go after PayPal. They must be nuts to target a dominant payment processor.

Quote Originally Posted by tehlolkid View Post
    Yes, we all read TorrentFreak but thank you for posting...

What people don't understand is, you don't need to give rat ass about anything MPAA / BREIN says if you live in a country where they have no authority.

And, it's just another shit by BREIN which will fail like most of the times it failed before. They cannot control the flow of funds throughout the world.... And seriously, what if i don't own a site, i don't get arrested? or they do they want paypal to give out names anyone who receives money from filehosts? There are people who use these filehosts for legit purposes. They can never get paypal to give out MOST of the clients they have and also you can always move to AlertPay if you're afraid.

Thank god i live in a third world country. I'd be arrested by now, if i lived onshore for all the shit i do.

and it is also one of the terms of paypal not to give out their clients info to third party so they are bound by law not to break their own terms and if they do no one will ever use paypal again

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information