Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6675 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Website's:
    technodiscount24.com onlinebusinessgroup.net
    Quote Originally Posted by noname111 View Post
    People this is thiefs, do not order in this shop . I have 3 order in this shop and ...

First order I got broken mp4 player
    Second order never received
    Third Order I order Two watch and e cigarettes and i Got just e cigarettes

100 $ = broken mp4 and one box e cigaretts

I repeat u have many honest e shops, do not work with this thiefs
    Sorry but thats not a true what You are talking about. We are a legit registered company with many satisfied customers and Proofs.

To your case:

First order was solved and it can always happend that somebody recive defect item so for this case we have a warranty 180 days.

Second order was send from your local country post office back to us because You havent picked it up and we still not recive the order to our Warehouse so we can not refund You for this.

Third order was send splitted to You so the watches was shipped extra and you should recive it soon and You know that when you dont recive your order for more than 40 business days we refund You the money.

So please always contact our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support before You write such a things about us.

Thank You
    TECHNODISCOUNT24 - OFFICIAL FACEBOOK FANPAGE
    Technodiscount24 - Liberty Reserve Shop - Free Shipping Worldwide

Sorry but thats not a true what You are talking about. We are a legit registered company with many satisfied customers and Proofs.

To your case:

First order was solved and it can always happend that somebody recive defect item so for this case we have a warranty 180 days.

Second order was send from your local country post office back to us because You havent picked it up and we still not recive the order to our Warehouse so we can not refund You for this.

Third order was send splitted to You so the watches was shipped extra and you should recive it soon and You know that when you dont recive your order for more than 40 business days we refund You the money.

So please always contact our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support before You write such a things about us.

Thank Yo
    Yes, For first order I got half money, This cost me 12 $ ...

Second order is also your fault, you have some bugs on your site and my order was on procesing a month after it was sent, I was not aware that it was sent, I would go to the post office and I would ask for order, But how if I do not know it was sent. The shipment is returned 12.08 and you still have not received ???? LOOOOOOL ... I cant ask tracking number for that order you are the sender and and you can do it but ......

Third order, One box of e cigarettes and two watch send splitted, Why ???? 40 business days....LOOOOOOOOOOOL AGAIN, that is ABSURD and you are ridiculous.

I dont need your support because I dont need refund for second order and I dont need watch but u will have my post on every page on KWWH and on DP on FB and .... I'm really honest guy and I dont want work with thief.

Have a nice day !

Respected Member
    Website's:
    nooky.us
    Thread closed as this belong not in this section,but rather in the Marketplace.
    Please obey the rules of that section.

4.   Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information