Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
61997 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org

Talking CrazyImage - Chevereto Skin

Here is the review:

Wanna Buy? Get it in 20$.

PP and AP only!
    Faizann20 Reviewed by Faizann20 on . CrazyImage - Chevereto Skin Here is the review: http://i26.lulzimg.com/1fa222.jpg Wanna Buy? Get it in 20$. PP and AP only! Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Banned
    lol wats the url,

Banned
    Website's:
    servsilla.com
    Alright, I coded one of your designs before and the way you saved the PSD was shit. I'm sorry to say it but almost EVERYTHING is raterized. All the text, icons, group layers, etc. I had to make the text up instead of just copying it. Most of the things in the Design were merged so even harder to code. I'm not trying to ruin your chances of a sale or anything but keep in mind that if you wanna make more customers make the PSD neat and easy to use.

Heads up to coders, it'll be a pain in the ass to code something like this if everything is raterized and merged.

Website's:
    PsdPlus.org
    Alright, I coded one of your designs before and the way you saved the PSD was shit. I'm sorry to say it but almost EVERYTHING is raterized. All the text, icons, group layers, etc. I had to make the text up instead of just copying it. Most of the things in the Design were merged so even harder to code. I'm not trying to ruin your chances of a sale or anything but keep in mind that if you wanna make more customers make the PSD neat and easy to use.

Heads up to coders, it'll be a pain in the ass to code something like this if everything is raterized and merged.
    Can u tell me which skin u coded? Btw I only do slicing when someone wanna buy it not else......

Banned
    Website's:
    servsilla.com
    I coded that DiamondHost PSD you did. You tried to sell that PSD twice. Even though you stated: Sold Only once. I wouldn't recommend anyone going with him, as he said in the chat, that he only slices for people he wants to slice for, not for anyone. If your going to do that, then good luck getting any customers

Thread Information