Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62061 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    3DS-Scene.net

Default PHP Warning

Hey guys

I've have a non warez site and the site was custom coded but lately I'm having a few issues.

This PHP Warning is in my error log alot and I'm having a few issues with MySQL too but I cannot get hold of the developer, can anybody help?

[14-Sep-2011 18:37:35] PHP Warning: Division by zero in /home/jgetcove/public_html/libraries/libraries.main.php on line 384
    [14-Sep-2011 18:37:35] PHP Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [<a href='function.imagecreatetruecolor'>function.imag ecreatetruecolor</a>]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/jgetcove/public_html/libraries/libraries.main.php on line 395
    I'll explain briefly what issue i'm having, the site is a CD, DVD and Game Covers site, I upload music covers and then activate them via an Admin Panel, all looks well when I activate them, the thumbs show in order of Front, Back, CD now sometimes after I have uploaded the covers 1 of the thumbs shows as a Black image nothing else so I delete them covers via the Admin Panel reupload but the same happens again also the order of the thumbs change too even tho in the script it says Front, Back, CD.

That's the issue, I narrowed it down to the MySQL Database but now it seems there is something wrong with the script looking at the PHP Warning above.

Hope this is clear.

Thanks
    cyb3r Reviewed by cyb3r on . PHP Warning Hey guys I've have a non warez site and the site was custom coded but lately I'm having a few issues. This PHP Warning is in my error log alot and I'm having a few issues with MySQL too but I cannot get hold of the developer, can anybody help? I'll explain briefly what issue i'm having, the site is a CD, DVD and Game Covers site, I upload music covers and then activate them via an Admin Panel, all looks well when I activate them, the thumbs show in order of Front, Back, CD now Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    Xentos.nl
    probably it's returning a wrong value, and or you are trying to search something which does not exist.

also html in a dimension doubt that's good.

Thread Information