Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62003 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    vListings.com

Default Want to trade

Hello, I think this is the right place im new to your forum

I'm guessing I look like an obvious choice to be a scammer, since I am new to the forum and have nothing in my sig/info.

Im H0VA originally from blackbay.org, then started novawarez with acid, carnage and th3obro. I then moved and started warezinvasion.org with m3th however it is down at the moment because acid went on a random hiatis

Anyway, im sure a few of you know me here and can vouch for me, and since I've done alot of work and was apart of many forums, im looking to get my hands on my own forum. Im looking to trade a legit $300.00 giftcard to tigerdirect.com which is basiclly an online bestbuy, but cheaper...For a popular/active and overall decent forum that is something that has potentials to be a good/great forum.

My aim is H1O3V3A7
    My msn is H1O3V3A7@live.com

Here is the giftcard

Someone could have a brand new netbook for the work that they have put in Or an ipod

Im only willing to deal with trusted people so if you have no rep, I wouldnt bother dealing with trying to trade.

Please show your forums stats/info in your post.

Thanks guys

-H0VA
    H0VA Reviewed by H0VA on . Want to trade Hello, I think this is the right place im new to your forum :) I'm guessing I look like an obvious choice to be a scammer, since I am new to the forum and have nothing in my sig/info. Im H0VA originally from blackbay.org, then started novawarez with acid, carnage and th3obro. I then moved and started warezinvasion.org with m3th however it is down at the moment because acid went on a random hiatis <_< Anyway, im sure a few of you know me here and can vouch for me, and since I've done Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

The Realest Nigga
    o.o only forums only i got a domain db lol i mean i got tons of sick domains good for seo

check this out it may be something your interested in
    http://www.besthostingforums.com/showthread.php?t=10060
    Respected and Trusted People: UltimA - Dman - Ak47 - Whoo - CyberDeViLZ - HaxoR - jayfella - jjj - HAWK = <3

Website's:
    vListings.com
    pm'ed you clark

Thread Information