Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
62083 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    mmm mmm!

Default When was the last time you bought a movie?

Piracy is everywhere. We live in a new generation where people download movies when it suits them. People do not buy movies anymore, but downloading via the internet.

When did you buy your last movie? And what are your opinions on the subject?
    Daniel Reviewed by Daniel on . When was the last time you bought a movie? Piracy is everywhere. We live in a new generation where people download movies when it suits them. People do not buy movies anymore, but downloading via the internet. When did you buy your last movie? And what are your opinions on the subject? Rating: 5
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

I r Super Cop
    never ever!
    Follow besthostingforums on FB

Looking for an Article Writer? Check out my services here.

i think its about 10 years ago

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    I will never buy a movie.But i rent a lot.cause i want to support the stores not the actors or companies.But since movie downloads is getting easier by the second more and more i will choose to download.

Website's:
    funingallery.com
    I bought "night at the museum" DVD an year back.

I wont see Cam rips and TS rips,will download only if DVD releases.

Respected Member
    Couple weeks. I have well over 200 DVDs.

Banned
    Website's:
    KWWHunction.com
    a few weeks i bought xmen when it came out

mmm mmm!
    I am a member of a film club, so I get two movies on DVD every month. I pay for them. I also go to the movies very often.

The stars suffer no distress monetary. So there is no problem for them, really.

It is easy to download a movie in a few clicks, instead of going over to the store to actually pay about the same amount you earn in an hour for a movie.
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

Website's:
    pixbucket.in
    Hey we have to understand that some things must be done.Ok download movies no problem.But i prefer to go out,go to the movie club,talk to the cute girl in the store to ask for a movie and be back.Some things in life are amazing.

mmm mmm!
    Perhaps it is the factor that determines whether you have a social life or not.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information