Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6909 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Website's:
    facebook.com
    lol first off, 20$?? u are asking for someone to fix all ure ?hard work? plus add security and other shit... at least be original man, u freaking fotocopied warez template and didnt even bother to change the text to ure own....

Ure site:

warez-bb.org

lol
    All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

2.   Sponsored Links

You FAIL, the prince.

You're better of shutting your site down as you don't know how to handle a vB forum!

Thanks for the heads up, DOPE. I feel sad for your wasted time just for 15 or 20 bucks.

Banned
    Website's:
    royalvipers.com rapidareena.info
    well really appreciate this man dope he was saying to me , i will do some mods and i will do some skins i said ok after that when he completed i said to him please wait for tommorow my friend will come and he will see your seo work bco we cant take risk . this is true. so he said i will complain in KWWHunction u are scammer this man said me i said i m good person i will pay u he said i want with in 5minutes i said bro ok i can trust u i will give u but wil u help me if i need after that he said ok but he did not help me god knwos well no body knows that thing what i got by him. i said to him please tell me how to change seo password he said dont know what is this man ? utaking money but u are not telling to me how to change password of seo and he did not do seo map genertor too so when he came online i said please do he did so now tell me if he is not helping me so its my fauly if i m also liek this guy so i could not give money too but i gave him i asked some question but he decline so whats my fault freinds tell me honestly .. if some peoples jealous so this is my fault if i pay good money to KWWHunction members for work if i help them if they help me ? this is buisness in buisness we can ask every thing if they dont do so its a totaly fault of that fake person who did work like dope asked him he is showing reputation my foot reputation these persons . he can do wrong thign with my board i know he was not saying to me any thing i m really upset i got his reply like this i m shocked.. please shut ur mouth ok and dont interfare be honest . at that time i could also clame u was not doing full work but u did installlation and seo i said ok i will handle its enough please go away and dont make fool. all KWWHunction members knows who is honest. no need to tell them they can understand by language by behaviour if they think i m so may be i m :its up to them but i will ask every thing its ur bad luck u are not genious u was not able to tell me all things so go first take classes ok thank you mr dope and others worst memeber who think i m wrong who jealous who never care about KWWHunction

I did add vBSEO Sitemap generator. Its not my fault you dont have common sense and dont know how to use it. Get your shit straight. And yes I told you I would not wait until the next day for payment. No one would do 5 hours of work and being annoyed by you and then have to wait until the next day. fuck off

Banned
    Website's:
    worldwidexs.com.au
    OK

I can already see tons of vuls in your site. If you want good work, at least learn to speak properly to people and the world.

I am sure that some one who can make, can also destroy, so you better pay up for what this guy worked for, coz that is how it happens. Talk to him in a proper way and fix it. Your $20 is nothing to the way you behave and talk.

Kudos to DOPE for the patience, I would have at least found him out and killed him

Banned
    Website's:
    royalvipers.com rapidareena.info
    hello dope,kudos and others too . i did only one thing wrong i was talking to u honestly . thats why u making issue dope why man what i did wrong with u. so why u fighting with me. i asked just so many things so why u angry man u was not doing my work and now u come with all friends and they wanna fight with me i m not like them so i cant fight. u guys genious ok u won thnx now leave me alone. and dont proof to others who is innocent god knows very well friends thank you

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    I don't know why you guys even bother dealing with such a person. He doesn't even have common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by the prince View Post
    hello dope,kudos and others too . i did only one thing wrong i was talking to u honestly . thats why u making issue dope why man what i did wrong with u. so why u fighting with me. i asked just so many things so why u angry man u was not doing my work and now u come with all friends and they wanna fight with me i m not like them so i cant fight. u guys genious ok u won thnx now leave me alone. and dont proof to others who is innocent god knows very well friends thank you
    You're so stupid it's hilarious

Website's:
    freelinkz.info
    lolz no one is criticizing u but first hats off to u lolz . If u hire a person and not drovide him full details and then questioning his autheticity is total shit . Atleast trust a guy when u hire him .. And as much i can say is respect those people who try to help and try to learn from it . And finally i would say pls grow up man if u are and talk sensible

goodluck

Website's:
    learninginn.com
    well u need to give proper details to person whom you hired. if u dont want to give ur details to fix ur problem then how can u h0pe that the next pers0n help you ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information