Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6973 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Website's:
    zagira.com zagira.net zagira.co.uk

Default Battlefield 3 Social forums online community

Hey,

As a side project during all my down time I decided to go ahead and knock up some forums for the upcoming Battlefield 3 game.

Few things first, I'm currently using the SMF forum software, would there be a better "free" choice out there?

The theme is well, its just a theme. But again if anyone knows of any good themes that would be suitable that would be great also.

And lastly, I would like to build this community up to a leading social community for the games release. Hoping to have clans related and servers so if you want to get involved and sign up and bring some life into the forums aswell that would be awesome.

So here you are

www.battlefield3social.com

Cheers.
    Zagira Reviewed by Zagira on . Battlefield 3 Social forums online community Hey, As a side project during all my down time I decided to go ahead and knock up some forums for the upcoming Battlefield 3 game. Few things first, I'm currently using the SMF forum software, would there be a better "free" choice out there? The theme is well, its just a theme. But again if anyone knows of any good themes that would be suitable that would be great also. And lastly, I would like to build this community up to a leading social community for the games release. Hoping to Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    reloaded-games.org
    thnx man

Thread Information