Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6952 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mmm mmm!
    milooot:

You are not allowed to post your referal link on this board.

Read the rules.

Post edited.

Regards,
    Sandvik
    HATERS GONNA probably bring up some valid points considering I am an ignorant little twat so far up my own ass that i blame my problems on everyone and if you criticize me you're automatically wrong.

2.   Sponsored Links

how cheap people can be! what a shame!

its close to fraud, would be cool if filehosts could say here what they think about this... business

I don't care what the File Host think about this. In my country, there are hundreds of people who take their referral earnings.

In fact, You can do WHATEVER you want with the money earned with referrals... Spend them, burn them... It's no matter. Nobody can tell you what you should do with your money.

THERE IS NO SCAM HERE!!! If you guys think like this - It's your problem, not my problem.

I am happy to make this suggestion anyway. Because If there is NO REFERRAL earnings, WE would earn 20-25% MORE JUST ALL THE TIME!!! Can you feel me?

Best Regards,

David.

Quote Originally Posted by M.D.House View Post
    I don't care what the File Host think about this. In my country, there are hundreds of people who take their referral earnings.

In fact, You can do WHATEVER you want with the money earned with referrals... Spend them, burn them... It's no matter. Nobody can tell you what you should do with your money.

THERE IS NO SCAM HERE!!! If you guys think like this - It's your problem, not my problem.

I am happy to make this suggestion anyway. Because If there is NO REFERRAL earnings, WE would earn 20-25% MORE JUST ALL THE TIME!!! Can you feel me?

Best Regards,

David.
    There is no ensure that Where you will pay back referral earning to everyone or not? Moreover, some payment methods ask transfer fee (such as webmoney... ). Have you thought about that yes?

Your idea is not true and not useful.

It won't work. There are no respected members in this shit business. I see your good faith but I will not trust you or whoever. Just like @cvrle77 said, this is not new. I've seen many games like this before. All of it end up with someone running away.

I'm bad guy. I upload illegal stuff. So why I can't do more bad like scam you and run away. You report me. I'm banned then I come back with a new username and you will not remember me. So what?

Welcome to the criminal world.
    Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

In my country, there are hundreds of people who take their referral earnings.
    My country have it too. They open website offer help to get money from uploading, offer something like your idea (as I said, it's not new) get more money bra bra bra and when they correct enough money, they are suddenly disappear.

You know what, I've ever seen this in KWWH too (not quite 100% but the same method)
    Banana of the neighbor's house is always delicious.

Agreed never trust anyone online, it doesn't matter what they say, and im not saying that everyone thats online scams its just that a lot of people are, and you need to be careful.

Can you feel me?
    Not really, no

Website's:
    dtinternets.com
    So let's see if i got it right...

I, for example, use Filesonic and get 10 referrals under my name. Each one of them makes 10$ per day so i get 2$ which equals to 20$ per day. I make 10$ myself so the guy that has me under his referrals will pay me 2$. Long story short, my profit will be only 2$. If the guy decides to not pay me, i will be left with 0 profit and the hassle of going through paypal and returning the money to each of my referrals. Or i will have to open a new account under someone else's name, loose all my current referrals and start all over again. Or i will have to not pay my referrals as well and end up being accused as a "scammer".

Clearly an awesome idea. No potential at all. High risk with a 100%-ish fail rate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information