IchanGFX Graphics and Web Solution

IchanGFX graphic and web solution is the latest graphics paid service that provide hundreds of graphic works all over the world. IchanGFX specializes on graphic works done in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. IchanGFX is established and led by 21 year old Information Technology student Christian ?Ichan? Paddayuman, a self-trained freelance graphic, web designer and developer since June 2010. He?s passion, love, patience and good communications with clients makes his works very outstanding.

my portfolio: www dot ichangfx dot tk

Because I'm new here I'm giving away "Huge discounts for the first 5 Clients" here to extend my portfolio.

my portfolio: www dot ichangfx dot tk

You can get my contacts on my contact page provided on my website

Yahoo! MSN: ichangfx@yahoo.com

Looking forward on working with you guys.

--

- IchanGFX
ichangfx Reviewed by ichangfx on . IchanGFX Designs and Web Solution IchanGFX Graphics and Web Solution IchanGFX graphic and web solution is the latest graphics paid service that provide hundreds of graphic works all over the world. IchanGFX specializes on graphic works done in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. IchanGFX is established and led by 21 year old Information Technology student Christian ?Ichan? Paddayuman, a self-trained freelance graphic, web designer and developer since June 2010. He?s passion, love, patience and good communications Rating: 5