Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6961 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 60 of 187 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110160 ... LastLast
    I want to try a demo of the 8$ plan...

Quote Originally Posted by peppeperru View Post
    I want to try a demo of the 8$ plan...
    DEMO sent, Check PM.

Hey do you accept Credit cards or Indian bank payments!
    Screwed

Thank you very much, I have purchased a plan, $ 8, fast and excellent server does not have any problems, and I want to ask you Do you think in the future to add support for videobb, I was uploaded the video to megaupload and then convert the links to my account on videobb, Now I do not know what I can do after the megaupload is shutdown.

5.   Sponsored Links

server is very slow right now

Quote Originally Posted by mo3tez View Post
    server is very slow right now
    Server is not Slow, you must clear your cookies, browser data after using your RL. And also use Google Chrome for LeafLeech.

i also would like to try a demo for the 8$ plan, since the current service i'm using atm doesn't work very well with all links of some reasons (prob something wrong from my part) before deciding to buy anything

Quote Originally Posted by POLO2005 View Post
    i also would like to try a demo for the 8$ plan, since the current service i'm using atm doesn't work very well with all links of some reasons (prob something wrong from my part) before deciding to buy anything
    Clear your PM's inbox to receive my PM which contains DEMO account details.

is the demo dl speed restricted, or is the connection speed to filesonic really aroud 400 avarage?

anyway your service looks why more stable and the other one i tested. so will prob buy it asap

Quote Originally Posted by POLO2005 View Post
    is the demo dl speed restricted, or is the connection speed to filesonic really aroud 400 avarage?

anyway your service looks why more stable and the other one i tested. so will prob buy it asap
    We never limit any speeds, Currently Filesonic limit their Speed, its not our side problem.

Thread Information