Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6973 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Default Dirvine.com Domain Review

For a long time now I have been planning a site were I can sell off my PSD templates and take orders. Over the past week I have been especially thinking about what kind of domain I would like so I was thinking.... .... I really wanted something really short that people would remember so I was thinking along the lines of "Design" and it suddenly popped to me "DirvineArts or DirvineTemplates" so I started typing some suggestions into namecheap and it came up as a suggestion "Dirvine.com". I was really shocked it wasn't taken but yeah I now own this domain!

What you think of it?
    MrOSX Reviewed by MrOSX on . Dirvine.com Domain Review For a long time now I have been planning a site were I can sell off my PSD templates and take orders. Over the past week I have been especially thinking about what kind of domain I would like so I was thinking.... <_< .... I really wanted something really short that people would remember so I was thinking along the lines of "Design" and it suddenly popped to me "DirvineArts or DirvineTemplates" so I started typing some suggestions into namecheap and it came up as a suggestion "Dirvine.com". I Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Website's:
    glumbouploads.com glumbo.com glumboimg.com
    I like it. Sounds cool
    GlumboUploads.com - No wait-times, no CAPTCHAs, max download size 2GB, rewards program [Official Thread]

Thanks man, we have a full team of workers (apart from 1 more coder needed) working on the site. Full steam ahead

Thread Information