Activity Stream
48,167 MEMBERS
6994 ONLINE
besthostingforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter besthostingforums On Twitter besthostingforums On Facebook besthostingforums On facebook groups

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Website's:
    premium-links.net wanted-programs.com

Default Duckload.com cheats with referral system!

in past 2 week, almost 15 users joined using my referral link, but none referral is being showing under

duckload.com >> partner area >> partner notification.

so what can i say about it?
    ?RaJ? Reviewed by ?RaJ? on . Duckload.com cheats with referral system! in past 2 week, almost 15 users joined using my referral link, but none referral is being showing under duckload.com >> partner area >> partner notification. so what can i say about it? Rating: 5

2.   Sponsored Links

Could be a bug, could be that they have a system which detects registered users with similar IP's (such as users with same ISP, and same town) registering for a user with IP from same ISP and town. So it doesn't show them as referred users. But this is just 'it could be'.

I don't trust that host at all :::

I believe that their ''race'' was Fixed + many of the earning proof posted was made by users with little posts and who registered a few days after duckload possibly by duckload staff

Check this :

Thats true, me and my friend earning alot with Dl! BIg respect for Tim! Sorry for that i cannot post proof, but sometimes im earning 50$ per day.. By that way i won DuckLOAD Usa RACE.. I got the money same day.
    DUCK, right i said that i won usa race, but now im on hospital, typing with my phone, so i cant't post the proof at this moment, i'll back tommorow, i'll post alot of my and my friend proof! REMEMBER DUCKLOAD IS AWSOME!
    He said he cannot post proof because he is in the hospital - how many times have we heard that before
    He is probably faking screens etc in the meanwhile

I read a few replies from ''Duckload" in their supposedly support thread & he insults his members etc..Phew

* The ''stupid'' users were only asking why the money disappeared from their accounts

Between what type of system is this : The money disappears from teh account & don't show up in paypal , then you have To ''PM'' Duckload so he can send the payment.

What happens to those that don't know about KWWHunction ?

Many Many More - Not enough space

yes same here one user registered with my my referal two times but partner notification area is blank
    go

Website's:
    BookManiacs.ws
    @ viruz99

If you have to quote , please quote everything, I posted proof , just after the comment you quoted , I don`t make part of Duckload staff and I won the KWWHunction race, so please don`t invent things , and if you don`t like Duckload just don`t use them, simple as that.

I'm talking about the other guy who won $ 500 unless you are ''both''

Maybe you could post his payment proof as well

+ Can we really trust your proof

Website's:
    BookManiacs.ws
    Now if you trust or not my proof it`s your problem , but i`m sure that i received $450 from Duckload for the races

Website's:
    NoSeriously.org
    Proof zeppi?

Here is his ''proof''

1. Not very clear
    2. Can be easily made if he works for duckload

Anyway i done here not really my problem/concern
    I am staying as far away from this host as possible

Users like ''-RaJ-'' who realised they are being cheated can do the rest

Website's:
    BookManiacs.ws
    Listen is useless to continue with this , you have right not to believe , for me it makes no difference at all , but I have nothing to do with Duckload and i`m not their lawyer , but it`s not nice to say the race was fixed , because like this you are offending me .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information